Thursday 4 May 2017

Product Review: L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser.




Hey guys! In today's blog post i'll be reviewing the new moisturiser from L'Oreal, The Hydra Genius Aloe water. I got mine for normal to combination skin. I have a tonne of skincare, like seriously in a few years to come you will see me on an episode of Hoarders no doubt, but what I needed badly was a new moisturiser. I saw L'Oreal promoting it for a few weeks before it became available in Ireland and I was dying to try it. I have been using it for a month straight now so I feel I have enough to go on to give ye all a proper reivew.


About the Moisturiser.

First of all, can we have a round of applause for L'oreal who in the past few years have stepped their packaging game up. The Hydra Genius' packaging is no exception to that. It is sleek, sophisticated and looks high-end. It come in a glass bottle with a blue/green metallic pump. The glass is see through so you no how much product is left. It claims to lock in Moisture for  up to 72hrs, but I'm always skeptical about that because who doesn't wash their face for 3 days, ya nasty.. This moisturiser is packed with Aloe Water & Hyaluronic Acid according to its website. I'm very much all about the hyaluronic acid lately. For those who don't know what it is, it's an ingredient that holds moisture into the skin. The moisturiser comes in three different types; Normal to combination (my pick), dry and sensitive skin. It costs €12.99 for 70ml normally, but as I'm writing this Boots are having  a One Third of L'Oreal products sale making it €8.66.



My thoughts?


Guys... This moisturiser totally lived up to my expectations. I think I have finally found my permanent moisturiser! It suits my combo skin so much, it doesn't feel heavy but I feel like it keeps me hydrated throughout the day.  L'Oreal say "The Liquid Care; Fresh as water hydrating as a cream" and I whole-heartedly agree. Believe it or not but I got a bit sizzled in the sun the other, and when I got home I put some of this on it felt amazing. The aloe in it is great to calm down the skin. I'm 100% going to repurchasing this moisturiser again, but just maybe wait until the sale comes around again.



If ye have any more questions on this product please don't hesitate to ask and if ye have any other products ye want me to review leave a comment below! Thank you!



Byeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment