Sunday 10 September 2017

Updated Haircare Routine


Hey guys! So it's been a while since I've did a hair care blog post and over the past few months my routine has changed quite a bit. I still get my hair bleached quite often so my main concern is still dryness and damage. Even after switching up my routine I still get lots of compliments about the condition and thickness of my hair. It must mean it's working!

I shampoo my hair 2/3 times a week. I alternate between a moisturising shampoo and a purple shampoo. For my moisturising shampoo I use the garnier ultimate blends. I just finshed the coconut one which I loved but I needed something thicker so I got the honey treasures one. I'm actually so impressed with the ultimate blends range. It moisturises without weighing down my hair and it's perfect for my very sensitive scalp. If a shampoo can pass my scalp test then we are on to a winner.


For purple shampoo I'm still with my one love, the provoke touch of silver. I mentioned this on my blog a few times. It is the only purple shampoo I've used that I can see a difference with only one use. I leave it in my hair for 10 mins while I'm in the shower and then rinse. If you didn't want to commit to a big bottle straight away, Dealz do little bottles for €1.50. They're so handy.


As I mentioned in my last haircare post I don't use conditioner. Instead I use masks and I use them every time I wash my hair. I'm using the honey treasures mask from garnier. I still love the Toni and guy reconstructer mask but if you're on a budget this will do just fine. The smell off the honey treasure range is gorgeous and it leaves my hair super soft.


I'm still obsessed with leave in moisturiser and sprays. The one I'm loving at the moment is the protein spray by Label.m. This product has been raved about by my partner who is a hairdresser. After hearing so much about it I had to try it. Lads, it's amazing! It's gives my hair shine, softness, and gets rid of that bleach blonde porous feeling. When I get out of the showers I lash this into my hair scalp to tip and leave it dry. I got mine from Studio20 in Naas, Kildare but you can get it online too. It's my new fav thing.


So those are the new items added into my hair care routine to keep the aul mop happy. I'm still using and loving the lee Stafford hair growth serum, I just didn't want to bore ye all with that again!!

Anyways thanks for reading and if anyone has any questions please ask!!

Byeeeeeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment